1. Material options
- Heavy-gauge hot-dip galvanized steel is used for external unit steel panels and structural elements featuring Baltiplus Corrosion Protection.
- he unique Baltibond hybrid coating is an optional extra. A hybrid polymer coating for longer service life, applied pre-assembly to all hot-dip galvanized steel components of the unit.
- Optional water contact stainless steel panels and structural elements of type 304 or 316 for extreme applications.
- Or the economical alternative: a water-contact stainless steel cold water basin. Its key components and the basin itself are stainless steel. The rest is protected with the Baltibond hybrid coating.
2. Heat transfer media
- Our heat transfer media is a condensing coil. Is thermal performance is proven during comprehensive lab thermal performance tests, and it offers you unrivalled system efficiency.
- The coil is constructed of continuous length of prime surface steel, hot-dip galvanized after fabrication. Designed for maximum 23 bar operating pressure according to PED. Pneumatically tested at 34 bar.
All hot dip galvanized and stainless steel coils are delivered with BAC's Internal Coil Corrosion Protection, to ensure an optimal internal corrosion protection and guaranteed quality.
Try our PCE coil options:
- Multiple circuit coils (split coils) for your halocarbon refrigerants, maintaining individual compressor systems. Or use it for compressor jacket water or glycol cooling.
- Stainless steel coils are in type 304L or 316L.
- High pressure coils are designed for 28 bar operating pressure and pneumatically tested for 40 bar. Hot-dip galvanized after fabrication.
All coils are designed for low pressure drop with sloping tubes for free drainage of fluid.
3. Air movement system
- The PCE fan system features two aluminium sheaves, belt and externally factory-mounted motor. Together with the heavy duty fan shaft bearings and the BAC Impervix motor, this guarantees optimal and year-round operational efficiency.
- Low kW and noise axial fan(s) in corrosion resistant aluminum, encased in fan cylinder with removable fan guard. Easy accessible via sliding access door. To reduce noise even further, choose for a Whisper Quiet fan with minimal impact on thermal performance.
- Extended lubrication lines with easily accessible grease fittings to lubricate fan shaft bearings.
- Our drift eliminators come in UV-resistant plastic, which will not rot, decay or decompose and their performance is tested and certified by Eurovent. They are assembled in easily handled and removable sections, for optimal internal access.
- Easy removable UV-resistant plastic combined inlet shields at air inlet. Sunlight block to prevent biological growth in tower, air filter and water splash-out stop.
4. Water distribution system
- The exclusive BranchLok system, including spray branches, external header clean out ports and non-clog plastic nozzles secured by rubber grommets. Unmatched cleaning system: tool free branch removal for easy inspection and flushing.
- Easy accessible sloped cold water basin, including anti-vortexing strainers, make up and overflow connection.
Interested in the PCE evaporative condenser? Contact your local BAC representative.